What type of information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form when ordering, or submitting a contact or repair form on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide personal details such as name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number or credit card information as needed.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions: e.g. making an online payment, or contact you for your query, booking, warranty record checks .
- If you complete a Contact Form on the website seeking information, you will be given a choice to opt in our out to be added to our mailing list. We will respond to your enquiry but you will only be added to our database if you choose.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each mailing.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain & safeguard your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We use BOI & Paypal as our Payment gateway (most secure way to pay), We do not see or store your payment details.
- We are and we will continue to take, all reasonable steps (which includes relevant technical and organisational measures) to guarantee the safety of the data you provide to us and we will only use the data for the intended purpose.
- However, the nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet will be 100% secure.
- Our mailing list is only visible to administrators or our Email Marketing software and is not shared with any other organisations.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- We may release your personal data to protect against fraud, where compliance with legal requirements is a necessity. We also reserve the right to enforce our site policies in order to protect our rights and the rights of other individuals in a manner that is safe and compliant with the law.
Updating, verifying and deleting personal data
You may inform us by email or post of any changes in relation to your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act, we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.